Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New RO Server.

mehz, playing a new ro private server....


FeelRO.


Still in the downloading client process, looking through the forums... it is an international server, based in germany. There is a population of an average of 1000 online and peak at close to 2000.

I hope there wont be any serious lag to it, and since it is a midrate server, which is higher rate than acro.. i supposed my lvling speed will increase by a thousands fold.... >=)

Alright, going to start the first char as a priest!!! then my champ!! wahaha... :D

Anybody want to join me in playing ro?? anybody??? :P

----------------------------------------

Oh! Not forgetting my navyfield.. I am making a new squad(clan), and hopefully get it up by end of february... I will be busy playing 2 games! and... RAWRRRRRR!

No comments: