Friday, January 23, 2009

BORED!

Completed Gears of War 2, have a feeling that there will be a GOW 3! The gameplay is quite fun, actually.. and the story has more feelings to it now rather than just plain killing.

Found SC:BroodWar and now playing that as multiplayer... lol.. damn cool.. i think i am finding back my touch on at least the basic rushing tactics on zerg and protoss. Will need more time to get used to micro-ing and playing ladder maps again~

FeelRO, hmmm a lvl 70+ priest... going around healing people.. enjoying myself even though it feels laggy at times.. rawr! reborn by mid of next week!

now now, spring cleaning and i have to clear my tables full of books.. omg.. my father go stack it up on my table and its so high~~

26th/28th will be outing for FA, hope to get some pics.. will post them up as i get/take them...

Wish everybody a Happy Chinese New Year and Happy holidays to those whom dont celebrate it.

Cheers~

No comments: