Sunday, October 11, 2009

Current Update.

1 month into sispec already... kinda feel a bit sian.. lots of fieldcamps and confinements.. haha really is Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo Echo Delta ... Uniform PaPa.

I am really lucky that there is somebody outside that is holding me together in this tough period.

I promise i will love you, cherish you and protect you with my best ability. I wish for no ending for our journey together..... I love you a lot! *huggies*

----

About other updates, been to yvonne's bday last sat.. chalet+bbq at ECP. haha.. was fun with many dogs running around.. hehe.. buddy is still as protective as ever, vegas as naughty as possible he can be.... and miki as "queenly" as she can be.. hahahaa. :P

watched quite a number of movies, haha... seems like there are a lot of movies out that evolved around the future and mindcontroling... it does seem attainable but it would be scary though.. if the world evolve to be like surrogate or worse.. like gamer. >.<

Went Hort Park... walked the henderson wave... and down the forest trail and haha although it was hot.. the scenery is nice.... had fun scaring myself looking down at the height.. XD

Overall, my life is as good as it can be.. nothing to complain about.. >=)

No comments: